You can always back it back down. Give it a 2-3 hr. test and see if you like it.
I agree.
Still, Cream Ale is one of my favs......on a really hot summer day, an ice cold Cream Ale is the best!:dex:
I got my first taste when I was at SUNY Oswego. Downed a LOT of those, but the next day, we changed the name to "Genny brain damage".....:(
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Well, dodged another bullet here w/ the snow....only got 2" instead of the 3 - 7 predicted.. :dancer::banana:
IHATEPROPANE , get some Genny Cream Ale. :drool::drool::drool: I'm sure slvrblkk will agree :drunk:
Sounds great! One small suggestion....if you run the heat on 1 or 2 for extended periods, I recommend increasing the LBA to 5 (the bottom three...
So IHATEPROPANE , hows the heat output of the new unit?
NICE!! :dex:
Similar map as above...a little larger area: [ATTACH]
Great job Joey T. :seasoned: Great job Dad.
Snow started here about 11 am.....so far just light stuff. Hoping for the lower end of the 3-5" snowfall forecast.
NICE! Let 'er rip!
Good question!
Now you're getting the idea
Amazing isn't the word most of us on the east coast are using.:mad:
I know....if it was the other way around, I'd have done the same. :D
I'm only supposed to get an inch or 2.....OF SNOW!!!!! LOL
I don't like the color of that ash.....way too dark. Sure looks like not enough comb. air. Anyone else have a comment?