IHP, I used foil furnace tape on all the corners that lead down to the auger. Along with that, I sprayed Behold furn. polish on all the flat...
Hang in there bud.....some relief coming this weekend and next week. :)
Unless the pellets had a lot of moisture, any brand should light about the same. The 10-cpm is a multi-fuel stove, and the ignitor is designed to...
Remember, that stove has steel firebox walls. After you remove the fake firebrick, you can give the back wall some real good bangs with a...
:drool::drool:
Larson :banana:
36* in the shade, 53* in the sun.:banana: Got out before and used the roof rake to clean off a lot of snow. At least the front of the house is...
Well, I guess I sort of dodged another bullet.......snow forecast was for 4 - 7". I ended up with just 3". [ATTACH]
revivere Could just be a need for some lubrication. You don't say in your signature what kind or model stove you have, but these pics may help...
If there's a coating of baked on ash in the exhaust system near where the POF sensor is, it may not be sensing enough heat on startup.....
mithesaint Temp "probe" is actually the copper fitting with the white covering on the wire....it goes from the control board to the top of the...
Hey IHATEPROPANE , how's the EP doing in this cold? Chewing through the pellets OK?
Triple A Arsenal http://www.heatredefined.com/englander/grill/englander-788-sq.-in.-smoke-n-sear-pellet-grill-and-smoker...
Supposed to get to around -6* tonight, and wind chills of possible -29*.....YIKES! :shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Go for it, but be easy on Mike H. He started having gray hair after I did that (and told him about it....LOL).
Sorry I contributed to that mike holton ....LOL. That 10-cpm was a hell of a stove.....burned everything i threw at it, including the coffee...
WVwood It's a good thought, but in reality, it may not work the way you think. If the basement is un-finished and un-insulated, the walls &...
Sounds like a GOOD plan Rick. 2* here now, and supposed to get to -8* overnight with -30* windchill.....YIKES!!!...
Remember, the factory settings are a "ballpark" setting......every setup is different. That's the great part of the Englander control...
YEAH YEAH YEAH :cheers: