Not a bad idea at all.
Slvrblkk beat me to it....LOL :thumbs:
Is this diagram on P. 8 of your owners manual? [ATTACH]
Thanks for the pics. Better firebox pic would be after it was shutdown, and taken so as much of back firebox walls can be seen clearly....
wildwest Also, (and I'm sure it is), the incoming burn air damper is always wide open, correct?
Any chance of some pics of the firebox? Black soot on cap may indicate a rich air/fuel mixture, which would somewhat confirm what I said above...
Agreed. The auger timing may be the problem, or at least part of it. It sounds to me like the stove design just can't flow enough air through...
wildwest ....Totally ridiculous and unacceptable. IMO, they needed to do much more testing of the "upgraded" model, and since they obviously...
mithesaint , how's the stove doing today?
Since oil prices have been low, keep an eye on places like Craigs List in the spring.......with the price of pellets, you might see some deals in...
:popcorn:
or 2 or 3 :cheers:
Why, you love high humidity? o_O
Yup, and I'm not jealous. :coffee:
Well, it's only 9pm, and we're down to 3* already.....forecast says -9* at around 6am tomorrow. YIKES!!!...
I'm not going anywhere near this topic......:picard:
Teflon?
Both!! :rootintootin:
Me too! :drunk:
An oldie but a goodie. :thumbs: