I agree :drool: ........but leave out #4.
Me too....only grass is by the driveway and where I made a path to the car.
Back in '09, I found a local lumberyard that was selling Barefoots. But they were on order, and I wouldn't be able to get them until the...
BTW, planning on staying in that area, or moving to a diff. state?
I've used the tape since back in my Astoria days ('08 - '09). The surface has to be cleaned well...... I used alcohol on a rag. And I only used...
It's all about the price. The first real estate agent I had priced mine WAY too high.....almost no one came. I fired her, got a different...
That would be a smart move. Larry is quite correct on that happening before. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the dealers yard.
boettg33 , just curious, what's the ton price on the Barefoots?
And besides that, no white 'chit in any foreseeable forecast......AHHHHHHHHHHH. My back feels better already. :banana:
I think we're talking about different brands/models of stoves here too. Some don't have a very steep angle on the hopper walls.....pellets won't...
This is the one I have. The large 4" "auger brush" on the left (in Amazon ad), along w/ the plastic "vacuum adapter" are the parts for I used to...
As I read the posts above about people running out of pellets, I'm reminded of some forum members begging people to get an extra ton or 2 "just...
As Ivanhoe stated above, it all depends on how the house is laid out. In general, pellet stoves are "room heaters", but the heat can travel...
Not sure about running the LE with a drill if it's just 5" off the floor, but it is the best method to clean out pellet pipe, IMO. Mine looked...
Here's a man with his priorities right. :thumbs: On the other hand, 21 yrs?.......Hmmmmmm. I might be doing some fridge shopping anyway....that...
I had the stirrer rod wrapped with hi temp gasket, and another flat gasket going over the top of it. I also gasketed the top of the cradle as Dex...
Updated map.....still :mad::headbang::hair: [ATTACH]
Awww crap.... :picard: :headbang: [ATTACH]
In my experience, if there are plastic caps over those oil ports, a few drops won't hurt anything.
BTW, for the pellet stove "newbies"....this is what you want to have in your stove "tool kit" for lube: [ATTACH]