HEY!!!! Watch what you say around here......that's a four letter word. :mad:
There's owners manuals????
Hate to disagree, but since I've been w/ 3 different TV providers in the last 12 yrs, DirecTv was far and away the best, both in cust. service and...
Yup. When I had TWC, the tech that installed it told me that was the way to go unless it wasn't possible to run a cable. I found a way. Big...
http://www.speedtest.net/
Mine is wireless too.
"Educational videos"....:rofl: :lol:
:faint:
Optimum Online ....supposed to be the "ultra 50", but runs above that on a consistent basis. I've even seen 70mbps
Is this what you guys are talking about? [ATTACH]
He ran it inside the wall
x3
[ATTACH] Just in case some members we wondering, today is a rare and thrilling #PiDay: Once in a century (well okay, twice today, given AM &...
Lot's of rain here too......and a lot of melted snow. Some bare ground, but for the most part, a lot of snow still around.
badbob http://www.heatredefined.com/assets/images/general/PU047040_replaceandalign.pdf
:mad:
smoke show WAIT just a second there pardner......you told us it would be $.99 That delivery ticket says $1.099. :p We win.
From what I read, it's gonna be a northern NY, New England storm........unless they changed the forecast.o_O [ATTACH]
Nice!! :thumbs: At those prices, the thoughts of me possibly putting a pellet eater in this place would be a distant memory.
Sounds too good to be true. I agree with Gary_602z.......you sure it wasn't $1.99? That's what I'm paying at a fixed price.