Yes, me too.
I'm not 100% certain, but I thought mine was. In any event, if it's painted w/ Hi Heat paint, shouldn't be an issue unless there was some sort of...
Yep, a nice unit. While programming, you can even copy & paste a daily schedule if you have multiple days that will be the same. Working well...
I agree with with what both Smoke and slvrblkk mentioned above. Also, I never heard of a creosote fire from a pellet stove, but I'd eyeball the...
Jay, I got this one for the new abode....works great!...
Waiting for the "Pellet Master" to reply........:popcorn:
I used to have a girlfriend named Iris that tried controlling me......didn't work, and it sure wasn't free. :coffee:
:eek::eek::eek:
Well, the snow gods spared me this time.....storm unexpectedly turned right, and the previous 18-24" we were supposed to get turned into 1 1/2" ....
Hey Triple A Arsenal , how'd the new water heater work out?
I just thought about this while reading another thread and gbreda was running his oil heat to prevent frozen pipes. Those of us that have relied...