Beautiful day here in N.E. low 70's and dry. My dad tried his new kamado cooker and we had pulled pork. Mom made baked beans in a crock in the...
Cooking bacon. The best alarm clock.
White background black block letters. Several options on wording. TOLL AHEAD. $50.00 Or BRIDGE OUT AHEAD Or Contamination suits required...
Excellent work. The handle has a real nice color to it, and it looks pretty stout. I believe this is the manufacturers info. I had to look it...
70cc too much saw for what I do. There, I said it, let em fly. I'm just a scrounger, occasional noodler. Good reviews on the MS 291 from what...
Do Husky dealers give away those girlie calendars and a hat? Could be a deal breaker ya know.
I'm not opposed to jumping over. I was real impressed with the Husky.
I have some reading up to do. I'd like to stay with Stihl as I have a local dealer that everyone in my family uses. I would be looking for a saw...
I got to run a pretty mint Husqvarna Rancher 455 today at work. It was real nice to use on cleaning up some small storm damaged pine trees. It...