I had a real good batch of dough. I doubled recipe, had it in the electric mixer for just a few minutes, and hand kneaded it. I usually run it on...
The ham and pineapple was fantastic.
We are 10 minutes from Rt 93. We had leftovers. I forgot I had some pulled pork in the fridge I could have used yesterday. You should have...
Very nice. We spent a few days up there at the end of last summer and enjoyed it. I think we will go back again for another hike or two.
I haven't had my pizza since December. I was really craving some. What do I do with 4 of them? I plow them down piping hot until I am...
And there's the drool.:yes:
The hair burnt off my arms would indicate that. The oven is still 700 degrees and I stopped feeding it and hour ago. I wish I had a crock of...
I haven't used the oven in a few weeks and I started thinking about some hot pizza earlier this week. I fired it with some white cedar and then...
Those red seats around the campfire can make you sleep in the next morning. They have a relaxing effect about them.
I had to dig up these. I made several apples for the kids teachers over the years. This was some burl if I recall. [ATTACH] This pear was from...
Coffee, yahd work, finish cleaning the back porch and check in on the GTG at Dennis' place. Maybe some pizza tonight in the mud oven.
That is great news Mike. My grandparents had a rescued greyhound many years ago. She was so gentle and friendly. They had a big fenced yard out...
Great idea for a thread Jeff. A few years ago I rebuilt a fiberglass rod that was once belonged to my grandfather's brother. The handle is from...
Did Dennis get his dray rebuilt for the gtg?
I worked on this area of brush and bamboo this morning. I used a trimmer with the triple arm metal cutter head. The bamboo was hollow, so it went...
Have a great time everyone. You are lucky to meet up with a fine bunch of folks.
My wife found this tonight. Pretty sick work. Some pieces are up to 10 feet in diameter. Dave Barkby Wooden Wall Sculptures - Image Gallery
This is sad to hear. You did right by him and gave him your best. Prayers up to you folks.
It sure is a fun hobby. I just built a new stand after having it taken apart for some work in the shop. I went through the lathe completely to...
That's great that you went to that. I am sure there were deep patriotic feelings all around. Top shelf right there.