No shortage of scratching posts up there.
At work we are using a three blade plastic arm cutter head with metal edges on a Husqvarna trimmer. I have cleared a lot of bamboo and small...
The Mainah that sits outside in the snow in his bathing suit.
For my mother, probably a fuchsia plant or somwthing similar for hummingbirds. For my MIL, I joke that I will keep her daughter for another year....
Beautiful planks. That should make for some fine pieces. I salvaged an old apothecary cabinet that I am pretty sure is English walnut. It had...
Oh wow tractorman:eek:. That is a beauty. I'll have all sorts of questions for you. Is it a beehive or an arch inside dome? Second question is...
Don't dwell on it. Move on.
I need to grab some new files for the chain sharpener and gas for the saw. I have a small scrounge at the neighbors to grab. I have some new...
Definitely suits your needs better. Good call.
Is a frying pan a proper 15 year wedding anniversary gift?
That's good. She will enjoy that a lot. Uh honey, ya know, I really need a bigger loader to get this horse thing done. I'll have to remember...
That looks great gas. I guess the horses will be happening? They were installing a water line at a home next to where I was working today. All...
That is nice work unclefess.
I have a copper cupola roof and copper weather vane on my shed. The roof is clear below. I know they sell zinc strips to slide under roof...
They are looking good. Keep at it. I like the spalting on them. Here is a small side table I made last year. I turned the top out of hard maple...
You'll have bears.
Timely thread. I went and checked the crabapple and roses. The crabapple had a bunch of curling leaves stuck together. I opened them up and...
39 here now. I'm going to get it roasty toasty here in a bit with some maple and a little oak later.
...and a great highway system. They are always top notch when we travel up there.
I read that about your hands the other day. I am not a fan of kneading, but being pretty tall, I have enough altitude over the counter to lean...