Nice. Here is old school. Fit for a king. Researchers Say King Tut’s Dagger Was Made From a Meteorite - History in the Headlines
Those are excellent Erik. Next one will be longer.
Nice score and great price on the pressure canner. That is on my radar for canning soups this winter.
Looking good Jeff. Cherry is great to turn out. I made a cone for forming Krumkakes. I turned it from cherry and finished with beeswax and...
I used the organic caterpillar spray that Savemoney recommended as well as Neem oil on occasion for aphids. So far so good.
That is a nice rig there Dennis. I hope you can get a bunch to put up. Which member did the restoration a few years back on their press? I...
That is excellent and well deserved. I also hope Tony gets well. I met him again last fall at the Woodstock Factory when he made the drive up...
It was suggested by my daughter that bacon would have paired well to offset the sweetness.:picard:
:yes: Maybe I can barter something up for them.
Congratulations!
I couldn't wait to get the Jotul krumkake iron seasoned and put to use. There was a lot of learning on this. I picked a recipe off the net, but...
A nice steady rain moved in here earlier than predicted. I changed plans and cut a few pounds of rhubarb to make preserves. This is part one of...
Good info Dave. I like the smaller ones to fit in the mud oven. If I can get 3 or four pans in there baking this fall, I'll be happy. I'll find...
I saw these at a pickers shop today. I think the tops looked good, but they were on legs of a different species and the legs were from formal...
Scrap yard find today. Jotul cast iron Krumkake maker. Not rare at all, but this will be fun to use this winter on the stove top. Hot cakes...
Throw a cast iron pan with a steak in it on top of that torch as it burns down, and now we're talking.
Here is a great thread if you would like to add to it. EDC Knife thread | Firewood Hoarders Club Welcome to FHC. Lots of great info here. I...
Any progress pics? It looks like an interesting project.
A little copper work tonight. Maple tree. I think. [ATTACH]
The drive thru line must be a killer waiting for a cup.:emb: