Two ok finds this weekend. First was a modern dutch oven one of my family members grabbed for $5. I couldn't go wrong on the price. The casting...
The episode is on Youtube.:bug:
There was a TV show "My strange addiction" and one of the stories was about a guy that would pick tub drains at people's house. Absolitely bizzare.
I'll send you some pics of my set up and shop area.
We are having taco pie for dinner tonight. There is cheese and hot sauce under the lettuce and tomato. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome blacksmith. Scotty has posted some pictures of repair work he has done on some pieces from his own collection, and I guess your shop is...
I have a fireplace with a freestanding stove partially inside it. Looking at your picture, you have about 10 courses of brick that puts you around...
At the start of a glow bowling night. [ATTACH]
I've used the deck over on three occasions recently. The light grit one. First one was on a p.t. wheelchair ramp. The wood was power washed...
Excellent Shawn. This is part of what makes FHC a unique place. I was expecting the vertical saw horse for Dennis...:emb:
Nice project and an excellent shed.
Good luck and be safe brother.
Nice collection you have there. Number 6 looks to be a carpenters adze for hewing logs. Number 8 I believe is a ship builders hatchet. I saw a...
That looks like a lot of fun. We are thinking of riding in northern NH later this summer. This really helps make the decision easier. I don't...
Lots of good info here. air compressor advice | Firewood Hoarders Club
Ha, no. That elm was in a wood delivery. I tried splitting some elm with the X 27 last year, wow, that was misery.
I found these beauties while topping off the stacks tonight. [ATTACH]
I used the low v.o.c. semi-gloss poly in my kitchen and I would never use it again. It dries quick and has low odor, but it seems to have more...
I had a very proud dad moment today. I set up the forge and started working on a garden gate bracket for my neighbor. My 10 year old son asked...
How many dogs are watching?