I just picked one up not to long ago too. It is unmarked also. I am working up a handle and I think this will be a decent hatchet. I have not...
Not good. Tresspassing is one thing, but taking someone's possessions is really low.
Get well dylskee. That is excellent news to hear.
Rose breasted grosbeak
Everyone brings something good to the table. Way to go FHC.
Congratulations to you both, and may you have many more.
You got it. Sure, 900 dome temp for pizza on the firebrick floor. 500 to 600 or so for Chicago deep dish in a metal or cast iron pans. The list...
The flex liner looks corrugated. My thinking is that you could have your horizontal run off the back of the stove and tee connected. The stove...
Welcome trguitar. Great that your horizontal run is clearing the opening. Is it safe to assume you are connecting to a flex liner?
Sure looks like it. They like to crack if not supported well. Heavy is right, I have a patio made from salvaged limestone treads.
Is that limestone?
I use metal in mine quite frequently. I have a steel rooker to move coals around. An iron tool is necessary for fire management. A steel angle...
Here are some inspirational iron smelter pictures to give you an idea on the size of the oven I am expecting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] We'll need...
Is there a future project for you and blacksmith to forge up some nice iron tools for this oven?
He's got the "sickness". Farmhouse table. Nice stock Shawn.
About 3 years, but who's counting? You are a busy guy! I won't hold you to it if it slides a few more months...:rofl: :lol:
No doubt it will. You'll absolutely love it and the pizza will be incredible.
:ithappened: I'll be looking forward to this.
How about some packed crushed stone for a base and pour a small concrete pad/landing?
Looks like female purple finches.