I know. [MEDIA]
I actually saw people out walking tonight not playing the Pokemon game.
We don't have the Navigator, but two Rotators. One is a lift away. We really like them a lot. I was a skeptic, but it is powerful and the brush...
We are nearly 5" below on rain, and in just about a severe drought. We will get storms from NY and PA, and see them dissappear on radar as they...
Nice job. So are we getting a new FHC member?
My son found a piece of punky wood at camp today and carved "The Thing". He used "primitive" stone tools.:cool: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How many people are willing buy the apples or pears with soft spots? That soft spot is the beginning of rot. I don't like to pay for rot....
Welcome BeechNut. That is a real nice supply you have. I have to ask, are those kiln dried or do you know what the moisture content is? I'm...
This is what I think of. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I use neem oil. Organic and bugs don't like it. Solved my aphid problems.
This is absolute senseless. Dark days in America. It is hard to believe that a very small percentage of our population can affect the rest of...
Yes, very interesting indeed. I have a bunch, mostly tool related too. I am interested in early tools. This English Sheffield anvil is from...
If your flue tiles stick up a few inches above the top of the brick or cap on the chimney, that would be great. The top cap is sealed with an...
A few thoughts and things I learned a while back. A round liner is better for venting. Smoke rises in a flue in a helical pattern. Rectangular...
Wow, real early. I had to look that one up.
These two baby robins spilled out of their nest yesterday evening from an apple tree. They are too young to be out and on the ground. The nest...
Are these apples frozen from last year?
Wow, thank you for posting that video. That is some incredible craftsmanship. I wonder if they stamped the heads with the brand? I am going to...
I think chucker has it with the heat treat. Here is some info on these hatchets. Axes | A Riving Home
Same to all. It is really a great holiday to remember the patriots that fought for our independence. The local fireworks are tonight and...