Nice work fuelrod. Keep posting away. Plenty of interest here.
We are in a severe drought here in MA. Down 7.5" of rain this season. Trees are looking pretty stressed. We'll take whatever we can get.
Beautiful work Mike. How about a drop pin latch? There is a spring loaded version out there too.
That is surely a nice score. Lots of other potential in those blocks. Grilling planks too. :drool:
Steady as she goes Chief. Looking good and tidy.:yes:
Here is the one from next door, back a few years. The markings look like an alien head. [ATTACH]
That is an orb weaver. I believe the zig zag in the web helps birds avoid flying into it. My neighbor had one in his tomato plants a few years back
It was still there today. The cracked side plate was the killer. There still has to be a few hundred worth in parts I bet. [ATTACH]
I couldn't see it until I put my cheaters on.:mad:
Tonight was grilled chicken thighs over oak splits with Jack Daniels bbq sauce. The weather this week has been below 90 degrees so far, so I can...
Nice thread going here. Just some sirloin tips marinated in some sauces. These were cooked over charcoal and oak. We had mashed potatoes, fresh...
I passed by this Jotul today on the side if the road for $100. I stopped briefly and looked at it a little more. I believe it is a Model 12, the...
My wife and I went on a chartered sunset catamaran cruise for her work party off the coast last evening. The wind was only 5 mph and the ocean...
We are in a severe drought with 5 inches of rain shortage from normal. Rain is predicted the next few days so we will see how it goes.
Do you know how much rain you got?
My blood pressure is lower here than it was over there. Everyone brings something to the table.
Merganser.
I really needed this ice cream sundae. [ATTACH] Some heavy storms will be here in about 1/2 hour. 13 counties under warnings. There is hail...
Flip side is that I have seen one guy take all the piles left at the side if the road. It is left for the public, and some common courtesy to...
I hope that whole rain system drops right into NE this evening. Vt and NH are getting it now it looks like. We need rain bad. 4 weeks without...