Had to put on the glasses to see what it says on his ears TD. :binoculars: :coldone:
Great gift Whammy.:salute: Isnt that the brake in 2-3-4pics?
Good on ya for helping Jon out Austin.:salute: Just dont let Backwoods Savage watch after the 10.30 mark with the splitter in that...
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Gaaad I gotta get off this pute and get out split wood or something. :coldone:
I get a kick out of the fella trying to correct it with the rope.:salute: :coldone:
After reading all these I went a looking for a comical pic and guess who I found? :coldone: Chainsaw bar and chain life expectancy and...
Listened to it a few times rotti and I cant make out what they are yelling? :whistle: :coffee:
Looks like the smaller trailer in the 'junk' pile wouldn't need too much work.:cheers: [IMG]
:hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Hey whoa Hey Rock! I'm always being as safe as possible when felling.:smoke::coldone: [IMG]
Just found this dude.:rofl: :lol: :drunk: :coldone: [IMG]
You too Midwinter. :coldone: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
:cheers:
He's just getting ready for the Brier. :coldone: [IMG]
That's sure some crap weather your getting Woods.:singingintherain: :cheers:
They were on tip-toes for sure WS.:pain: :cheers:
Ya its stay in the house/garage day here.:coldone: [IMG]
Cool he's back Smokin.:yes: Have fun with the chase eh.:cheers:
Nice eh.:whistle: Wonder how that other deer lost his head in the last pic? Kinda morbid but that's wildlife I guess?
Did ya see what happened to the deer after your walk the other day?