:zip: Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 in Helicopter Crash
Atta boy Hork! :cheers: Hope Mom drove to dinner. :coldone: :D Nice bike and good for her.:salute:
:coldone: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Wish my splitter would stack in the trailer this nice! :coldone: [IMG]
Big tracks around house last week and grabbed a couple more cheapo cameras and thank gaaad this was an empty! :coldone: [IMG] This guy will have...
:makeitrain":coldone: 2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD for sale at Gananoque Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Gananoque ON
Got to watch it a couple times.:hair: :coldone: [MEDIA]
Most of the stuff I burned last year Buzz was red maple and liked it for sure.:coldone:
Same here Gas but with maple in the box.:shiver: :coldone:
:popcorn: :coldone:
2010-450 Chaz and been a good bike for sure,mind you I drive it like a Grandma.:smoke:Kinda. :coldone: [IMG]
Had to do a little plowing today and the new boy was having fun helping out.:salute: Had more shots done yesterday and he is a healthy 42lbs. Dew...
When butt cold out I just use a hairdryer on the engine for a few minutes before I start and don't have any issues pulling when used all day.:coldone:
:cheers: [IMG]
Chuck em Buzz and go grab a bunch more.:coldone: [IMG]
What's this sleep word you guys talk about? :whistle: :cheers:
Just had an itchy back rotti. :cheers:
:coldone: [IMG]
Oars are a lot safer for the cold stash fess.:hair: :coldone: [MEDIA]
He sure does take up a couch.:smoke::coldone: