Above freezing and supposed to be partially sunny with rain periods today. Weekend is predicted to be really nice. campinspecter is trying to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BanderRand & Donaldinky & Dr. Righteous & Edward Galvin & Kuna & Lamba & mike vt & peterjack & Safetyrazor...
I am enjoying the job and I knew it would be more of a commitment than what I have been doing the last three months. The expectations are now a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ammoaddict & ANdy Z Van & Caveman775 & HollowHill & Jason370 & lee_ellerbrock & Mark Widdison & Mickey_P &...
Morning All. Looks like it is clearing off for a bit. More rain in the forecast. Our youngest daughter and family are staying three days on a...
Gasifier Thanks for sharing the pics with us. It may have been a pic of the horses but I spotted a piece of equipment in the back that you like...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 71ELCGLD & 89GLH & Beau & Burning Man & dennish & dave_026 F Anderson & F2B & FreedomFamilyFarms &...
Morning all. After a week away from work, I head back today and find out, I hope, whether I have a temp job for the next few months. It has been...
No, it is me that is the problem. I have to stop and analyze or read or get caught up in the memories of everything I touch. Once I get started...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alan & briandeane & CTAZ & Dave Morrow & Hellcat & Huskydude & James07 & Johnski & NHCarl & Purple Heart &...
Morning All. Weather wasn't great yesterday but the family dinner was awesome. It was so nice to see the family again and get granny hugs....
So we would have the P. menziesii (Mirb.) Franco var. menziesii, called coast Douglas-fir, variety here. In the old growth stands, there are...
You guys make it look so easy. Thanks for the pictures.
Morning All. Wind finally died down last night. Temps have dropped as well. Our trip today will see snow on the side of the road and hopefully...
She has figured out how to get through most of the dog doors we have in the house and how to go upstairs without tripping herself.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 166 & Chris Singer & Christian Boehme & Clarky & Fan de Ferre & Hanz & Jimbuilds & Mitchy & normanscag &...
Morning All. No rain yet but but wild, wild wind all night and this morning. It is supposed to last all day. Mom is going to try and catch a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to RGrant [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chris.m & david harrell & Floordude & gweld & JasonP & keithmaryq & Ryan Morris & Tinker .
Ford Nice place you have there. Room for 50 cords or more of firewood.