Here is our province, cropping of tails and ears and removal of dew claws is now illegal. For little dogs, I think I still like the removal of...
Morning All. yes, the sun came out yesterday and it was beautiful. Late lunch was awesome but I ate too much. We haven't been back in the old...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to clemsonfor [ATTACH]
Wishing a Happy Birthday today to AJY & allis 200 & bob & Caspy6 & clint orton & Estabrook & Forrest & Grand Junction Trees & Gyrfalcon &...
I also like the gathering together of God's people to worship together on Sabbath. Singing, praying and listening to words from the Bible...
Morning All. So much for days of sunshine. Heavy overcast with mist drizzle this morning. It will probably clear up around noon. We are headed...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to hovlandhomestead [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 58bowhunter & AKHwyJunkie & AustinHoarder & Caveman & Jae & Luke & Martins & sawset & Sean F. Leinen &...
Of course we remember you. Glad to see you have dropped in for a visit.
I should really do that but I am a clothes hoarder. Some favourites are very hard to let go even though I will probably never wear them again.
Morning All. We are in for some sunshine over the next couple of days. Everyone is excited about it as it is over the weekend and not during the...
The distance you drove would be almost twice the length of Vancouver island that we live on.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aingling & archie19 & Ben153 & Big Dave & casey & ColdFeet & daddysworkisneverdone & deerehunter & Fossil...
Thanks for posting T.Jeff Veal Think of that. You crossed through three states in a day's drive. Here it takes two to three days to drive...
Awesome. We are a few weeks away from daffodils although I have buds on mine.
Morning All. We are supposed to be starting a couple of days of sunshine under a high pressure system. Chilly this morning but not freezing....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aj2 & CactusHerder & f350tank & GrizzJr & IKnowIDontKnow & Jeff Johnson & JimTheCarver & matt.flynn.7731 &...
Really hard to like that post. The perils of winter weather. Sit back and be pampered for a few days.
After 20 years, our daughter, who was born to be a teacher, got out of teaching. It was the parents that drove her out. Admin support was mixed...
Now I know that teaching isn't for everyone but it is really hard to get younger teachers as teacher on calls. Our roster is made up of all...