Here I am busy working my heart out and he runs off into the house. Next I know, the camera is flashing and he won't give it up. Splitting is...
Morning All. Wild, wet and windy out there this morning. Rain started about noon yesterday. I think it is here for a few days. Last day of work...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Autospa & Benc13 catchin' hell & Christianisme & Cladmaster & daniel allen & HearthyLady & Higger &...
Nice score and so close to home I gather.
Nice size rounds. There will be a few splits in each of those.
Love the art work. At first I thought it was an embroidery sleeve over the cast and I thought wow, someone does quick work.
What is so amazing is the clarity of the water to take pictures. When I think of some of the pictures of the Titanic, it looked like it was...
Morning all. Overcast and temps are at freezing. It should warm up and start raining by noon. Yesterday was gorgeous sunshine and warm out of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CtRider [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2in1 & Bryce & Chad grimes & docj & dugburg & Eliklink & Ernie Kash & Fabien & kenp & Martin1 &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Old Nate [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Ayers & David Blake & Gael Force & greendohn & highnotemusic & jason493 & Kory Bird & makulais &...
Morning All. Clear and cold this morning. The sun will rise in all its glory this morning. Right on the freezing mark. campinspecter is...
So sorry to hear that T.Jeff Veal Our sympathy and prayers go out to you both. Erik B Our sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family.
So sorry to hear of your loss, TrinitySouth99 Hold the memories close to your heart. He will live on in them.
Awesome to hear from you again Firebroad
T.Jeff Veal that was certainly something to see all the ships together like that. Midwinter we missed you. It sounds like a productive time you...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Horkn [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : Auto5guy & BC Doug Fir & Beaver's Brother & Benjamin & Big Smokey & blank_dan & cryonut1775 & CTYank &...
We are paying $7.57 a US gallon right now up here. It is higher in the larger cities on the other end of the island.