I don't think we have black locust in the Vancouver area unless it is a yard tree. Definitely not in the wilds around here anyway.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to WeldrDave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bardos & BKilleen & Chadman682 & Husqvarna Guy & KIRK BAGG & Rob Stafari & Tad & Wendell
Morning All. Poured rain last night and this morning it is just above freezing. The highway will have probably had snow last night. More rain...
Morning All. Yesterday our end of Vancouver Island had sunshine and wind. Rain set in after supper. It is too dark out there this morning to...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday to Scotty Overkill I hope it is a great one. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cajun & Eddy & Ford & GaryStep & Gregory Amaddio & half_full & Handsonautotech & John L & Lucy & Screamin6...
TrinitySouth99 what a contrast in pictures. I was cold looking at the freighter in the blowing wind.
Morning All. Overcast with a chance of rain today. Watched some great curling games yesterday. Next weekend starts the Women Worlds curling...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Spirit of Two Socks [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alex Duggan & Blue Merle & BTU BOB & busy beaver & chipslinger & Chris Heller & hamsey & HWHZE & Jav &...
Awesome community here - more like family.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Allen & brandon moore & BrianM & fd1122 & Hearth Mistress & Matt & Noshow74 & RabbleRouser & Shaun Talent...
We did get up in time to watch curling. I hope I don't sleep through it.
Morning All. Well I haven't go to bed yet. Went out for dinner that takes a three hour drive. When we got back, I changed the clocks ahead so...
campinspecter says to go as big as you can. At least 36 X 36 You will always use the space.
Which ever way you go, I hope there is a build thread posted so we can watch the process.
That was interesting. The wide cleared sides would also prevent trees down blocking traffic. We could have done with that this winter on our...
Morning All. Windy this morning and no rain so far. It will probably happen. After work yesterday, I got to split firewood. campinspecter has...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to batsae & black panther & BLohmiller & Carrie Romans & Dolmar guy & golf car guy & hank & KrisWelch &...