Morning All. We had a real rain storm last night. Things seem quieter this morning. Off to work I go today. I hope to be hanging some trophies...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Snigg [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjo & DOLMAR JUNKIE & hd2010 & Howard Justice & John Date & Leaver441 & Shedonist & SISU & thorens & Troy
that Redbud is gorgeous.
Morning All. Off to work this morning. I am working through the first four days of spring break as we have a lot to do. Rather a miserable day...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anna Cairney & Bilt350 & Damien Bricka & Heather & Iceman7668 & Manuel & PETER J BRANT & Rick Johnson &...
Morning All. Well yesterday was sunshine, rain and rainbows again. Who knows what's in store for today. I am heading over to Mom's for the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to EODMSgt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjamin Nemec & cayuse & Comfort & Dawson & ForestryMiller & Jackie Co & Jake H. & James002 &...
That does look cold. We have sunshine, rain and rainbows this morning.
Morning All. The sky is clearing off and I think we get sunshine for awhile. Temp is just above freezing. The Golden Rule - Do we hear much...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 12gaberetta & bbower4 & Bear & Bgoathill & Bnoyes & brett shafer & catriverrat & Colin & Danny &...
When you said old school, I thought I would see a horse and wagon out there packing everything away. Thanks for sharing the pics.
eatonpcat So sorry to hear of your loss. Not an easy decision. Remember the good times with her.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dusty & hauler & joshmain & justoldsaws & Ksrifle & Lone_Gun & MCLOGSKI & Midwestjdgreen & Richard Crummer...
Our niece in law is back in Ontario helping her dad with maple syrup right now. I think their season is a little later than yours. Sorry to hear...
Morning All. Yesterday was exciting at work. I was the first one to work as my co-worker had a meeting elsewhere and the person who usually...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MasterMech [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bluesmoke & Chstewart & Cleburne & Court & Dave Meiser & eko & Eric H & Flathill & KsKent & MichaelM31 &...
I read through the recipe. They sound delicious.