A very interesting read about what happens when we die is this book. Absent From The Body | Free Book Library | Amazing Facts
Of course it would be a DeLorean. Just don't get hit in the face with the doors.
Morning All. T.Jeff Veal so glad you found the tire problem before major accident happened. We had a gorgeous day yesterday although it was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brandon Scott [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Creekin [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alby & Byra & ChubWood & dirt98 & GLJ & Hoarding in Minnesota & JK1459 & Mtns@hunt & Pete in Alaska &...
Morning all. Our gorgeous sunshine day grew more overcast as the day went on yesterday. I think it is going to be overcast today. Headed over...
Wishing A Very Happy Birthday today to Miz Carol (T.Jeff Veal ) [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alexcostea & Anvil & Billcostello & claude digiovine & Dazza95 & FireWoody & foxtrapper & G3auto & George...
stihl kicking How do the park passes work for non-Americans? Would we just pay every time we entered a park? Edit: Never mind. I clicked on...
You are quite right. I thought about this after my post.
Morning All. I think we are in for another nice day. We went for a walk yesterday afternoon and my knee held up. I just couldn't go as fast as...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 66GOAT & Anthony Caesar & Bbqbeast & Billy Hawkins & BLJ & DHill183 & Drifitingnorthpole & Echoshawn &...
Western red alder Here are some links. In our area, it is considered a weed tree. It grows quite fast and I guess it is the closest we get to a...
Nice size alder. Looks pretty clean to split as well.
It sounds like a great idea. I like Eric VW idea of making panels and then putting them together to make walls and the roof. The roof panels...