temp 78 F but the humidity is 88% Sun is out. I doubt that will last long. With that high humidity level and sun, storms are usually next....
Good pick. Less taxes there. What part of the state do you prefer? Hope you are able to find yourself a place where you can struct your stuff...
It is going to be "winter" one of many, unpredictable, but there for sure.
If I recall, and that is if, The old farmers almanac called for a horrid winter last year. It turned out to be fairly mild. The year before...
I took a tour in an old coal mine in Canada. we could hear the ocean above the mine. Couldn't wait to get out of there. I can't imagine...
Coming down good right now. Glad I went out and spread some fertilizer today. Also planted some seeds for Kale. Had my knee injected again....
What surprises me is the process that allows it all. While most of us have no desire to be involved in governing at most any level, it allows a...
[ATTACH]
I had several birds found in the pen without heads. They were at the edge of the chicken pen. Seems the chickens were not smart enough to keep...
If you don't weaken from the winters, you won't be able to move away. These rural northern New England towns are life as life should be. Calm,...
are those batter dipped dill or sweet pickles, or does it make a difference?
I'll make a deal with you. You can have all the snow that is intended for me for 2016-2017 fall winter season. In return, I want no snow, no...
For here, 70% chance, but with a couple days, things can change around a lot. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny,...
I am happy for both of you. She had her moments that had you really stressed. I give my dogs Apples, but as you said, not the seed. I really...
Wow, she seems all grown up now. What you and she went through getting to this point! Now that she is settled, it can only get better for the...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Still need more rain here to rescue the crops. Glad and grateful for what rain we did get.
you were not alone with that line of thought!
thank you. I want to do the make over, but don't want to waste my money on something that won't last.