We have them here. They are very noisy. They also will tear a tree up relentlessly. Some homes are badly damaged by them [IMG][IMG]
Nice to see another member from here in the North East. Members growing. When will there be a North East GTE?
Yes, milk and cookies sounds nice, but, there are issues! I haven't had milk to drink since I was a kid. Now on a low carb diet and lost 14 lb in...
that's some impressive stacks. Looks like you are all set. wood in a good storage area, and a geni for any power outage. I've got the geni...
I think you are on to something there. Joint Pain: Could It Mean Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity? I also feel my head is clearer.
And I wish I could say I could say the same thing. Instead put a one in front of you numbers and you will see the journey I need to take. Bet my...
Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly caterpillar [IMG] Matures into this:[IMG]
poop!
Finally got the ball rolling. In four weeks, 14 lbs. down. MD said to eat meat, (with fat) and green vegetables. Well, I eat most any...
I can't tolerate anything moving fast. Now I can't stand the smells at the fairs. So I just stay home. Going to sit by the ocean and watch the...
You might want to check around your property for this, Nightshade plants. POISON if eaten; grows as a vine and is very invasive. Very common...
So true. Consider this, the storm that knocks out the power is most likely the thing that will cause the water problem, and then you are back to...
First your toe, now your finger, what's up with that? Hope it heals well without complications. Good luck with the rest of summer.
We had a female Chihuahua, all 7 lbs of her. She lived to be 17. I took in in from a home where she was not wanted. Took two years to get her...
You might want to think about a water sensor with Alarm....
My son uses his snow blade on his ATV to spread stuff around with. Just take some amounts at a time and get it done without a back ache.
Gasifier , what is going on there? did you hire your wood lot cleared?
I'm no plumber and don't pretend to be one. My 2 cents, any hole that is part of a home needs to have some way to drain. Your water pressure...
Sorry, that is bad news. Do you have some way to pump it out to see where the water is coming from?
Well, as I expected, the sky turned dark, the wind picked up, the woosh, a storm came out of nowhere. The wind blew. there still is a stiff...