I had to go back again today to look at these pictures. Simply done and so impressive. Love them. I'll be looking at those again and again. I...
And I hate paying the dental bill! But I win sometimes because I don't go along with some of the stuff he wants me to buy, like routine x-rays,...
We have propane for heat and hot water, but it is a brand new system and 95% efficient. However, we don't use it for our primary heat. For now,...
Spectacular, :thumbs: thank you for sharing. You know those hounds are among the best mannered hounds around. They get a lot of attention.
Even better, I thought the iron part was one of the units that you can buy for that. You took it from the ground up, all original. Looks like a...
Like that. Good use of the wood holder and the plank.
Just hate that. Had root canals also.
How about something like this: [IMG]
:hair:Ha ha, I would buy the store out if I thought I could "slim fast"
Agree many times over. Now our goal is to live on it in harmony so our kids can have the same opportunities we have. Generally, wood burners...
Love it, That is something to crow about! I've been right near that, but then something major comes up that is home related. The home loan is...
That's funny! Considering all the heat you have had. I'd tell you cover with, but that would be TMI for you!!!
Like the pictures. I never knew of them. Learning new things on here every day! Grateful to those who share their pictures and what is going on...
Well, I am sort of in both categories. I am the old man with the cane, but I am also disabled with arthritis and an injury from a fall that can't...
You are really the worker! I noticed your goldenrod is in the same stage of growth as it is here. Those things are always interesting to me...
wow, I don't know what to think. those electric carts are the only way my wife and I can get about in those big box stores. Didn't realize we...
Had a few of them around my garden, but haven't seen them lately. Just the grass snake that also lives in the garden!
I only eat mushrooms I get from the grocery store. I know lots of folks who eat mushrooms they have gathered, but to me, I know the poison ones...
Wife caught on that he it is cooler outside, Now coming at me wanting me to go close the windows. It is 75F inside and 65F out. Nice breeze....
Backs, you only get one so take care of it before it brakes and even more after it tells you something. Use your tools, don't be too proud to use...