I know your loss still hits a raw spot. I wish I could tell you it gets better, but maybe not. Instead, you learn to live with it. Remember the...
My Molly was acting sick. Her mouth was all wet. She was leaning into me. I couldn't get her to take treats. I took her outside and stayed with...
Really like the brindle color he is sporting. Nice looking dog. I bet strangers keep their distance until you acquaint them.
Thank you again. You are so fortunate to be able to get away and take in those magnificent views. Your dogs are also lucky. When I think of...
Family gets its support from family. we are all family. Hoping you are able to work through this.
With no amount of exaggeration, most everyone I know who has been driving for a while has had one or more collisions with a deer. It gets worse...
It is just that those "from away" don't have a clue about how to live independently. They tend to bring "their ways" here and try to impose them...
You think you could tolerate being around the masses of people in Florida during the winter? I went down there get visit my parents when they...
When I put my stove on Stat, I don't move anything. The stove just seems to compensate all by itself. Last year, I put it on stat and left it...
:(:hair:
The bad truth of it is some folks have several of those "free" phones. I've seen the tents set in Augusta and Waterville. Not exactly ghetto...
[ATTACH]
I really like ice coffee, but I hate having to go out for it. So I looked the net over and found a couple of ways to make really good ice coffee....
My P68 never has fines building up in the bottom. When it burns empty, all I see is some sawdust and metal. No build up. This is a lazy man's...
found this on an interesting FB page, "Hillbilly CAST IRON Cooking". [ATTACH] If you have access to FB, this is worth checking out. The...
more beautiful scenery. thanks
As a disabled vet, I get mine free. I think I would have it next year free anyway for being old.
I never knew of that but it is possible. I have a friends who is one of the selectmen. I'll ask him when I see him next.
Maybe the fox will eat the mice etc. that might be in your woodpiles. Around here, we keep our distance because the only ones that come into the...
What gets my goat about dentist, you call and tell them you have a toothache that is killing you, then the receptionist gives you an appointment...