There is one that if you gave those to your kids today, you might end up be cited for child abuse.
Welcome to the family. Those look like a couple of nice pans. Happy cooking!
Bet the comprehensive part of his insurance will kick in to repair this, but it sure would be nice if the insurance company could see the video...
My son set up a small one on my back lawn. His prep was to rake the lawn! I think he paid about $300 for the water. The pool was free. Someone...
That is a very good picture of Maple. You know, Sam's Club photo can turn a picture of her into a canvas quality picture that is comes mounted....
Welcome back, Nap is over, time to get back with it.
My grand daughter's Sunflower! Don't know way it doesn't fall over. [ATTACH]
moisture varied too much. Best way to grow tomatoes is under cover and water with a soak house. Not practical for a lot of us, so we take what...
That is also where I leave mine and with really good results. My stove just hums right along and keeps us warm.
That is funny. Ever see a fat old man who has lost weight. skin sags down everywhere. I'm a longs ways from that. Thanks for the encouragement....
Make the most of your visit with him. He'll be trying to stuff as much in as he can before he has to ship out. Really hard for them to get home...
Yes, my six cats would never approve of cats being ran over. Not their fault that their owners were not responsible. I don't let my cats...
Me too, besides, I wouldn't fit under a car! By the way, week 5, 15 pounds lighter!
Good you guys found those plants and got rid of them. There are a lot of poisonous plants, but it is those with the temping fruit that we really...
Northern AZ? That is the best part. I was in Tucson for a while. Nothing but sand and cactus. Northern part is wooded and very nice to be in.
Better, She is sleeping a lot, but has gone out and played with the grandchildren. She is eating well and the other end is working. She did have...
Look at what I found on a FB group for sale for $2000. Seems like a good price for a Harman. [IMG][IMG]
I've seen a lot of stressed out trees and shrubs. Usually that isn't good for fall foliage color. This area depends on the tourist coming up to...
Just don't wind up house poor. Nice to have a good place, but also nice to be able to afford to live there and do a few things. Anyway, I wish...
I have to tell you that my kids did and are spending a lot of time with their kids. I think more so than I did. They all have TV. The little...