Be safe, and cut yourself some time to relax.
Good job done, but ONLY if you didn't injure yourself! Nice tractor. It should work for you for many years to come.
No gummy issue seen in my stove. but then I have only used it two winters. One heck of a heater is all I can say. Easy to maintain. Much...
Liked that film, but also like the one about the garden. Very entertaining. thanks for sharing.
Dark out, finally cooled down outside to 64F. Wife thinks it is fall already. She closed up the house and is wrapped in a blanket. Inside temp...
That's the way you want it. Just taking enough time to take a few minutes off your feet, then back to work. I only use a small saw now....
After having given my old cast iron to my son, I went out and bought some new staff. This stuff is ceramic coated. I seem to like the ceramic...
Looking good. You will be happy when it is all done.
How old was the router? I have a Linksys that I had to reset just two days ago. Works just fine now.
I don't do much cutting anymore, but when I do cut, I use a simple file guide. Cuts are really good. Only takes a few minutes to trim up a...
Getting back to the title of this thread, Lowes $19 Delivery is back, Our Lowes has the sign out for the $19 delivery for the $259/ton pellets....
When the cold wind starts blowing and the leaves fall, I start thinking about a nice hot cup of coffee and hot apple pie. I can't eat pie crust...
Just rent this! [MEDIA]
Any time, after all, we are all friends. no secrets!
[IMG]
And those trolls bring in a lot of bucks while they try to get their buck. It is a huge industry and the game wardens will go after anyone...
That would be a place I would want to take my young grand children. They would be very entertained. Remember that old saying "One man's trash is...
It will be cool here soon enough. 61F outside now at 9 pm. But 77 inside from the cooking the MRS. did. (pot roast). We will get cool nights....
You need to poke right back. Try an eye! They will keep their hands to home. [ATTACH]
Jay, have you gone in to pay the excise tax on you new ride? I nearly fainted, even after they did the carry over from the other car I was...