Well, I don't have a clue at this point. She worked 12 hr shifts at the VA hospital past three days. Has tomorrow off, so I don't think she'll...
Daughter said she is going to invite us to a BBQ. I'll hear from her tomorrow.
One of my friends introduced me to this easy to make refreshing beverage. Cucumber, mint, and lime diffused in ice water. It is as simple as it...
That one looks like Lab.
[ATTACH][ATTACH] I think most everyone can relate to these shirts, one way or other.
There is a web site where I have found a lot of reasonably priced pet stuff, liked cushions and beds. WWW.GROUPON.com They sell lots of other...
Are they your dogs or fostering? All little fellows!
Round here, that is how to get rid of something. Set on the side of the road. The pickers will come along and it is gone. I can't do that at my...
I have an app for that and listen to it when I want on my computer. I think I get mostly fire dept stuff
I wish I could get that stuff to grow around here so I wouldn't have to go by it every year. Use a lot of it in my garden.
My old truck is now today. Took a deep cut, but it was time to say good by to it. Too many repairs for something I wasn't using. Only drove it...
I think my decent desk top computer with the double screens is really a time and money saver. Any thing I think I need, I can look it up fast,...
When there is one, there may be more! Hang up some wind chimes, they will wake you if you are sleeping when the quake acts up again. I was in...
Got up and went with the family to Popham Beach, Me. about a 45 min. drive. What a beautiful day. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Big Pharm. has too much to loose to let this get legalized. Gov. would have to find something else to have issues with. Crime would go down,...
need to make sure that that new load bearing wall is supported under the floor, not just on the floor. The wt. will be transferred and push...
Oh no, that one burns the eyes. :loco: :crazy:
Thanks, that would have driven me crazy trying to identify it. I like to look things up, but that one didn't have a starting point for me.
Nice work. You seem to be well on your way.
:picard:, Not if I keep my way. I'm telling her I haven't got the stove ready to run. LOL!