To me that is the way some rules should be. Both the worker and employer have a choice. Not some blanket mandate over everyone regardless. I...
I think dogs are way smarter than we give them credit for being. New study out shows just that. My dogs know that steak and kibble are not the...
That is so simple yet so smart!
Does she get one? We had sirloin tonight and so did Molly and Max! I wouldn't leave them out of our fun!
That one is good, but this one is much better: Fort Knox and Penobscot Narrows Observatory The observatory closes near Halloween so go before...
Now that is a tomato to be proud of.
Never knew about that pest. Any prevention from wintering over? [IMG][IMG]
Will, don't let three years pass without seeing each other if you can do anything about it. You only pass this way once. I hope you both know...
That is the remains of old Fort Popham at the mouth of the Kennebec River: Fort Popham State Historic Site – Phippsburg, Maine It is about 45...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like most everyone had a good day, one way or another, after all. For most of us, it is what you make it to be. I actually got out and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] All these pictures are taken by me or my friends. Most taken with a cell...
A few new pics from my backyard. Flowering Althea. bought the bush as sprig many years ago. The arbor was one I made for use in our daughter's...
she came and raided the garden. then borrowed the pressure washer. Nothing said about the BBQ, so I didn't bring it up. Talked to my son. We are...
[IMG] Look what the birds planted. Every year this happens. Those sunflowers are apt to grow anywhere. I have even had them come up in my...
Nice, like those lots better than the plastic ones. I put out real ones that often get chewed up by squirrels
What time are you playing?
Banks aren't open, maybe it is just a drop off.
My daughter has one. Full of pee and vinegar. Fast as a rabbit. Goes after any dog bigger than he is. Loveable but more energy than I can deal...
Latest forecast for here is sunny with clouds. Next rain is Thursday. (maybe) [IMG]