There you go, that is the answer. Time to keep what you earn. Your choice. :yes:
To me, that is too much. Not that it isn't a good pellet, just too much to pay for pellets. Compared to other fuels, you will be at a disadvantage.
100% agree. you both need to be very familiar with the weapon before you start to carry one. Be confident in your skill to use it. You don't...
very Cute:D
Same here
I thank the Lord that he is safe. You must be much more at ease knowing that part of the trip is behind him. Do you know if his housing will be...
SIB in Jay has them for $229. But that is the price on the lot. Delivery is extra.
That is a good price for MWP. Good products. I have burned both. Can't say I noticed a difference.
X2
Enjoy her, teach her well. I had two daughters and two sons. Now they have children. 3 of those in college. Daughters can learn to run a...
Use fresh gas and use the stabilizer all the time. Only buy small amounts of gas. That is the best advice I can give. stabilizer will save you...
Pokeweed is new to me. I do enjoy the "What is this question" Is pokeweed poisonous to touch Green berries seem to be more poisonous than...
beautiful building. That should stand for many years.
I know you have no use for "blows". I will say that I didn't particularly like Vista. Windows 8 was a nightmare. But windows 10 is another...
We had two boxers when I was a kid. What I remember is they being very possessive of our property. One wouldn't let a stranger between my mother...
There you go thinking smarter again!:yes:
Just like kids. some are easy, other will make you feel like you want to be somewhere else. My daughter has two dogs, both mix breed, that have...
Is one of those a "red Lab" I have seen a few of them. Very nice looking animals.
I think a recall interview with the person who made this. Very talented. Has a good eye for filming.
x2 It is like they have been kidnapped.