cwn877 was the lucky winner of that great prize, he was smiling from ear to ear!
I had some of that PB pie and also some of the apple pie.....oh and that pineapple pie.... Wow, they were all delicious!!!!
If I'm not demonstrating it, I can usually get one going in under a minute.....
I was pretty busy most of the day, but I did manage to snap a few pics along the way.... Our beloved Eric VW and his lovely wife, and also...
I'd love to come to a NE GTG......;)
That's actually a pump drill, same concept as a bow drill, it was invented by the Iroquois if memory serves me correct. I have the bow drill...
Definitely!
This fella right here paid dearly for that lineup.......wow.......
don't forget breakfast!! (eggs) Now all he needs is a few pigs for ham, sausage, and BACON....and a few cows for steaks, burgers and roasts, and...
Good kindlin'!
Hydraulics.....;)
Great find, Lee! Why can't I find stuff like that in the dumpster!?!?
That's just a hop, skip and jump!
You better be there, we wanna hang out with ya! You won't regret it, it's a blast.