That means alot. You wouldnt believe the academic marks that kid sets, he's awe inspiring.
What's deceiving and hard to discern in this video is the fact that the tree is literally sitting on the edge of a 20' drop-off to the...
Thanks for the compliments, man. He is an amazing kid, I was super-glad he came with me. I think he's hooked now!
He really is a great dog, was glad to meet him and you both buddy!
We'd certainly love to have you both!
We removed and noodled up a big oak stump at Dennis's GTG Saturday evening after doing a twin trunk removal. Used my old Stihl Contra with the...
Welcome to the family, we're glad to have ya!
I sure hope that the cards fall properly and you can be there!
Don't forget, you're coming to have a good time!
I don't think I got any last year....:(
I can bring some of my old utensils. The giant skillet, the stainless grills for the pit, I also have that huge stainless kettle and trammel...
That's a good idea, well done!
That old girl is a wood eating machine for sure
Hey cwn877, any pics of brenndatomu holding his ears on Saturday evening while we were blocking that big stump up with the Contra? Lmao....good...
Smart azz.....lol
Zackly!
FWIW, some people I know of use bark exclusively for smoking. Couple peels of shagbark or Applewood bark, no harm to the tree.
Veg oil is what I use. Because there are days that my arms, face and neck are COVERED in pitch.
That stuff will be ready by fall for sure..... I love using that stuff for the campfire, after the cooking is done. Snap, crackle, POP!!
That's ugly