Are you using Simple Green concentrate or the ready-to-use version?
What's the recommended cleaner to use in them? I have this Stihl 034AVEQ broke down and ready to put in the cleaner........
definitive dave has the P/C I need in his ebay store, I'm gonna go ahead and get it off of him. I'll break it all down first for a hydro bath,...
Electronic ignition, quickstop equipped (clutch brake)
My heart goes out to families that have been devastated by this demon......but......until they remove the dealers from society, it's never gonna...
Sold my Stihl 020T the other day to blacksmith, I'm just tired of dumping money in it and sold it to him for what I had invested in just the new...
Very sad to hear this buddy, your love for her showed. Prayers for you and your family.
Chris put a few short vids up too. Of us noodling up the stump pieces.
Dennis posted them up in the GTG thread.....I think...
Were proud to have you buddy! I gotta say I've accumulated some amazing friends from this awesome site!
I use capstan wraps for most rigging, my own version of a porta-wrap, and most of my rigging is done on 5/8" 16 strand rope. The bigger stuff is...
I like the heavier rope for rigging.....I'm called "overkill" for a reason.....lol But you should be fine with the rope you have for what you're...
That's climbing rope, not really intended for pulling down big trees, but might be ok for smaller stuff and light rigging. I'd look into...
What diameter?
:rofl: :lol:
Congrats buddy, you'll be a fantastic great-grandpap! It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend, look forward to the next meeting!
Sumbody gotz their hands FULL....lol
You guys sure that wasn't will711's place??
Was your dad a travlin' man? Lol
Here's a shot of the tipi, just before bedtime. Trust me, it stays very warm inside,you're able to sleep in your skivvies with the fire...