Redfin I still gotta drop off my 461 for you to work some magic on.... As soon as I get new seals and bearings in the 064, I'll bring it up
No, that's ok. I got most of the tools I need and such, I can order some sealant. I still gotta order some caber rings for the 034 and the 041,...
Maybe I'll do that. If I ever get some free time!
Never even heard of it....lmao.... Is that a high temp gasket sealant?
I was considering doing a gasket delete and timing bump, you used a beer can?
No biggie brother! I honestly didn't know, I've never had one of these series saws apart.
Ok, that's good to know. I was getting ready to start looking for a crank/rod assy....lol
Mines just a standard 034, but I can use the 48mm p/c, can't I?
Have a link?
I'm still trying to explain that to my wife, but she ain't buying it......:emb:
That is EXACTLY what he wanted.
I don't have a company, but it may appear that way to some....lol Being I'm at 5 years ahead, I only keep the locust, oak, hickory, only the...
I have a pile almost that big in my spare driveway....that's just the wood I kept this past fall/winter. Wife is chomping at the bit for me to...
Looks great buddy! And that sign, well, that makes it perfect.
I bought two pioneer RA's on Ebay off of a guy east of Harrisburg PA last fall, went and picked them up in person. This guy goes to yard and...
This is for certain right here!!
Those little saws are great. I have a 171 and it impresses me, even with the dozens of other saws I have. I plan on passing that to Danny soon,...
That could very well be, fellas. We already know they choke half the power out of these new saws at the muffler to pass emissions.......:picard:
Altitude can affect the tune, maybe the dealer never set it properly? Did you buy it online or at a local dealership?
That's sweet, buddy! By the way, Happy Birthday!!!