Well, you guessed pretty good.....a Stihl 041AV I'm building.....that's all I'm saying ;)
I was there, it did happen. And he got himself out of that mess too!
Theres no "chatroom", per sey......just the forums. Or PM's. There is the "bullchitting" thread that is kinda like a chatroom.....
Yep....I'm 44 so I know that well.....lol
We would love to have you guys, it'll be worth the trip! You'll get to relax at this one!
I find myself on here, sometimes even CHATTING, in the wee hrs of the mornin' on occasion!
Piles of firewood, a pretty lady AND she plays football? What's not to love about that! Great to see you again, dusky! That's a great cache of...
I know I'm looking forward to it, should be a good turnout too! I've got a little surprise I'm working on for the event, so make sure you're...
Well done, Kimberly! Nails in the tree? That's par for the course, for me. And I can usually find them on my first cut....;)
We're going to try to make that one next year for sure.
I'd definitely try to make it to that one!
The red in box elder usually fades once exposed to air
Box elder is a member of the maple family. And I'm sure it could have curling in it.
Boy that curl is beautiful, though! I bet rustyspurs would love to make some turkey calls from that stuff!
Wood and cambium layer look alot like silver maple, but the bark doesn't....but that could be a geographic thing....
Very true. I'll also add that this post, without provding pictures and an overview of the area involved, really doesn't allow a helpful comment...
Felling curved and/or leaning trees can be a tricky endeavor, depending on the size of the tree.....
I tell it like it is....;)
I bought the seals, bearing and gaskets back in January.......they've been sitting on the bench since then....lol Too many projects.....
I'm a diehard Stihl guy, and it literally took running an echo in a tree for a day to convince me I needed to buy one. I just found one that's a...