Thanks!
55/73 Lumber cutoffs
Sounds like someone that has a Corvette in Delaware
I've never heard that trick. I will try it
I like Culvers. I wish they were around here.
The last time I ate BK was about 5 years ago and the food and service were absolutely awful. I used to love Whoppers.
I've had fires July 4th weekend
The "tow the line" is spot on. Kinda like the Soup Nazi. You have too much ammo. No more.You are fat. No chips. You drink too much. Only allowed a...
47/77 odds and ends Morning fires look to be the norm for a bit. Was 67 in when I got up.
40/70 odds and ends. Lots of sun for a few days
I bet some will at least think twice now.
44/71 Maybe some Sun today lumber cutoffs
45/74 odds and ends Looks like the downpours of the last few days are over
Love the yard sign!
Buy some ibuprofen and go for it!
39/70 Just started a fire with some lumber cutoffs and a chunk of black locust on top
49/73 steady rain odds and ends