52/71 lumber cutoffs
Aspen looks like a great dog
Only 71 here but can't open windows. Canadian wildfire smoke moved in this afternoon.
I've had small fires the last couple days
48/71 lumber cutoffs. Cloudy, breezy, high of 61 today. It was 91 on Friday
91 yesterday 55 and windy today. Very dry Saturday is nap day
We get hammered with afternoon sun so we have used bedroom AC the last couple nights. Still haven't put in downstairs unit as after tomorrow its...
Where is the ball?
I have an 18 inch stick that I kept losing. I put a piece of orange tape on it and solved the problem.
I have a ball hitch on my Cub Cadet for moving the splitter
39/77 lumber cutoffs earlier. Out now
54/71 lumber cutoffs
I was going to say wait until the grass and weeds start looking like crap around it. Then i noticed the fence parts that look like they have been...
47/70 lumber cutoffs
30/70 shorts and uglies
Spittin snow here too
I think they are just getting started. Are spare bedrooms and vacation homes on the list for immigrant housing?
42/76 odds and ends High around 50 and lots of wind today. Low in 20's tonight.
I haven't had soda since May 2019 and don't plan on it ever again. Lots of water.
56/71 lumber cutoffs. A couple nights in the 30's ahead.