Good morning Jeff!
We are high and dry. The hardest hit places are cleaning up but lots of rain coming Sunday.
Good morning guys!
Life is good. The flood damage missed us so we feel quite lucky.
Good morning guys
I think that is why JB was so anxious to get involved in the Ukraine war
And if I remember correctly, iodine was really bad.
If the geniuses go forward with this block the Sun to prevent global warming brainstorm all the solar panels will become obsolete?
Thanks Jeff! You as well!
The amount of pollutants out of all the woodstoves in VT is a drop in the bucket compared to the Canadian wildfire smoke we've sucked in for the...
I bet Leo was a great dog
The Quebec wildfire smoke is back. It was gone for a week or so but moved back in big time in the last couple hours.
Is register your woodpile in the future?
I read the first couple paragraphs. Why was I not surprised that equity and climate change are part of the discussion?
62/76 lumber cutoffs
I used to drink Bud Light now and then and been in a Target twice. Never again on both.
Again it's common sense. The dog had been working the long hours too and relied on his human to look out for him. He could have removed his gear...
It shouldn't take technology. It's common sense. If this is too complicated for them to handle they are in the wrong career field.
If the cop isn't smart enough to not lock his dog in a hot car, he probably should find another line of work that doesn't involve firearms, car...
I like blueberries in vanilla yogurt