Similar here
The yard sign that was about 10 feet left of where that pickup is parked a few months ago is gone. I figure one of 3 things: It was stolen. It was...
It was 50 with a breeze when I went on my walk at 530. Long pants for the first time in several months
I topped mine off in 2020 at 1.89 and still have over 3/4.
At least when you do your own firewood you don't have to deal with getting shorted. The last cord I bought measured up to be .8 cord. I didn't...
Good Morning Jeff
Morning guys. 57 here and highs in the 70's for the next 10 days plus . I'll take it.
I carry an LCPII. Easy to conceal and reliable.
Good morning guys. Today is the last day of very hot weather for the next 10.
Nope
I have heard several times in the past that heating a cold block/tile chimney too fast will crack the flue. I have never heard of this actually...
I'm glad things are improving
I like the ones that say you must dispose of brush. I've even seen ads that say you can't use a chainsaw on the property for big stuff that has...
Looks like a win win situation.
I hope this works out for you.
I wouldn't want to wear fiberglass insulation either.
Miss Dixie looks like she was a very talented dog. Sorry for your loss.
It only adds to an already crappy Summer.
Senator Leahy brought a lot of pork home to VT and kept getting reelected. Nice stuff-yes. Did we need it-no. Should it have been added to the...
I hope things go well.