Bought a light for a pistol on lightning deal, he put it on a shotgun instead. I saw a coon on on nesting box tonight and he went and got it....
I don't remember our last trick or treaters, easy to say 1993 when we bought a home in the mountains, but- 1990 we rented in the mountains. Had a...
Poor Baby!! You know that has to be awful because of dog's incredible sense of smell. Best I found was pitcher of water, H2O2, baking soda and...
Has anyone heard from NortheastAl lately?
Do they sell this brand up there? I really like it!
LOL
Husband, wife, 1 daughter (older girl) and two sons. Younger girl is niece. Also says they had boarders, maybe that's who the lady on the right is.
I looked them up on Ancestry :) I found this pic on FB and Twitter-but I don't have Twitter.
Check out this post on FB "My neighbors grandfather is one of the boys sitting on the floor. This picture hangs in a museum???"
New easy dinner we've had a couple times, it's :drool::drool::drool: if any one is interested. Soup mix, he loads it up with frozen veggies and...
I had those at my old house too, and were one my favorites as well!
:rofl: :lol:
I wanted to do metal after seeing your build, still looks gorgeous. Well we have densedeck instead, oh well.
How does one vacuum those?