That's what it seems for sure. Glad most people here are honest but still our fair share of people trying to get something for nothing.
:rofl: :lol:
Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm in the high plains desert, SE WY
I had a lady come help me at my previous home. I paid her and she left. She got like 15 minutes away, turned around and came back. I had...
Very cool Sir! You saw a problem and did something about it, Kudos.
Of all things, I had a companies paychecks fedexed to my previous house. Twice. It was ADP. The company happened to be one of my customers so I...
That blows my mind, toooo cool!
[IMG]
We did different lacing and roll barrels on boat shoes.
Me too! Except I had scrunch socks too :)
Thanks, I didn't know and would have missed it!
And having vision issues, his eyes were making it hard for him to look at a computer. I pray he's okay.
LOL on yooperville
I miss him too.
I'm fine on roundabouts, but this diagram has me wondering. What in the circle on the top right and why would someone do and extra circle? [ATTACH]
Girls Go Viral Imitating Chicken Dance In Hilarious Video
x2
Maybe a "disc clean" would help?
Afraid not. The pipe came in, he's picking it up on Friday. No schedule yet on getting the hole in the roof and the pipe up.
Pretty, is this OTR with you black doggie?