What was the dog's name in Little Rascals?
We named our last dog because of her unusually long eyelashes, Lacey. We had a cat that ran and jumped all the time, not a lot of walking, he was...
Yes, too long.
Yes exactly, we live out of town, takes awhile to get there and the bus home takes up to 1.5 hour to get home because of all the stops and she's...
That sounds awesome! No worries, we all have family, life, and work. We're all just excited about what you end up doing :) PS, I asked our BK...
As of today husband and kiddo will leave for work/school in the dark. Then I'll pick her up from the bus at dusk soon to be dark. He'll follow...
Good to hear :)
My husband brought home a pallet several weeks ago, most we've ever paid too.
Sounds like a good idea, I've eyed those many times but didn't want to spend that much, and you have one with history! Awesome!
Oops, sorry. I hurt something by where our achielles tendon are a couple days ago, only thing I can come up with was using my feet to pull my...
Stephanie, does your phone place use simm cards? If so, you can buy a prepaid phone off the shelf at walmart or wherever and switch out the...
:rofl: :lol:
Like the bigger Hearthstone?
Oh great!! And Phew :)
Hi WW, did the cleaning help?
Have you seen the "cast iron" thread here? Pallet Pete and WeldrDave know things. If you season that kettle in your oven it shouldn't leave any...
Hi nice to meet you :) Like above, we too have a similar situation, I need ~78* in here and we don't have a furnace either. As well as we took...
:confused:
I made a couple pine cone wreaths back then, soak them in water the scales fold up for wiring. As they dry the scales lift up and stick out...
YAY! Forklift delivered today to move in the new chicken coop. I was dreading another winter with the flimsy coop we had to canvas tarp (thus...