Thanks, no worries :) Two men I trust said not needed. The wind here actually sucks air through the stove creating overfire in old pre-epa...
:drool:
Like the 3' rise in fine print instead of the 2' in the diagram that you pointed out for me?
Well, Dear Husband said no. I guess the dealer lives at like 9,000' with hurricane strength winds like we get, and said a super duper pipe cap...
What would do with it if you didn't split it?
Big discount, glad you posted it!
Really?!? We'll be burning a cat stove this winter, concerned the high winds could fry the cat. Can't predict microblasts but 80mph + sustained...
I'd like to get one for a Christmas present but I have a feeling we'd end up with the hatchet again too.
LOVE it!!!!
Kids and dense parents :picard: Since her hospital stay last Spring she was prescribed Clariten and inhaler if needed. This fall---interesting...
Praying for both of you, I know how painful marital problems are.
He also mentioned it was the splits that had dark orange lines in them, I do remember that, though they weren't sticky to me either. I'd only get...
WOW Eric! I just asked husband that does the splitting and he said yes, we did have that. I didn't know, never got on my hands bringing splits...
LOL!! Awww :) Our Priest had dog named dammit. It was kind of cute when Sister Barbara said "sit dammit" but the whole thing never sat well...
I'm curious too, burned pine since 93' and never had sap like I've seen out east. Horkn , did that big pine that was oozing sap smell like...
Yep!
x2 Fella's!
That's cute too! We always end up with 2 sylable names.
:rofl: :lol:
jo191145 , Petey is cute!!