My husband just walked in the door after bowling league tonight, he was singing Lover Boy? Everybody's Working for the Weekend :) Lol, I had...
Fantastic! What is the need for shorties for these people?
What are the knots on the top of some tines?
I'd like to say best place is previous home of over 20 years, 10 minutes from the city but in the mountains overlooking the city beyond a...
My late father had a close friend there and they used to visit him, I was born and he raised me in an amazing place, but he said St George was...
Costco or Sams?
LOL, we had a PACE too, that is now a Sam's Club where I used to live. Flash forward Costco came to where my Dad & his wife lived, they loved the...
:rofl: :lol: I asked because it seems placed strategically by the stove and I was wondering for cleaning glass? Pitch on hands?, wiping soot...
We're old lol
There are many NC30 stove owners here that are quite satisfied, bet you'll be among them.
What do you use the Bag O Rags for?
Welcome and nice to meet you!
New stove, cool! I bet it'll work great for you :)
Nice!! Personally I'm thrilled you have sunlight and a wind barrier/deterrent :)
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Hoarders Crack Me Up
The Gap Band?
He's adorable !
Some members here put their equipment in their signature lines, I happen to know he burns a Buck, and now I know it's a Buck 91 :)
[ATTACH]
How much is a little bit? Previous home the stack was ~1-2" off centering the stove on the hearth, an adjustable 45* did the trick.