:)
My dentist does do dentures:thumbs: Scheduled for a consultation next week before the appt for first 1/2 of my mouth scale and planing:confused:...
Brad, I'm sorry, bad teeth are a big deal, 1 healthwise, and 2 eating is a pleasure of life. We'll have to see how the $$ comes out for partials,...
That's a big deal for me BB, thank you for sharing!
Did you have braces? My very back molar is a gold crown, I've ground through it, it's white underneath and some kind of red bonding layer beneath...
Bummer on the one day thing! I might guess that's what my Aunt's boyfriend did, thus the long drive. I won't go that route even if I could,...
Best Box Wedge Splitter?
Thank you, I'll get it figured out :) I really appreciate your input on this trying figure stuff out!
Thank you, I know you have experienced some of the issues I have. I had bottle rot as a baby, had all silver capped baby teeth till adult teeth...
Did you have braces that pulled all your top teeth back into your skull too? I literally have to hold my bottom jaw backwards since 1983/4....
Thank you for the suggestions on Mexico, traveling is not an option for me.
Yes, my Aunt says her boyfriend's dentures are downright painful and they have to drive across the state (Colorado traffic is really bad) to get...
Hay Now! lol We have wild horses here, they are not shoe'd, they don't get their teeth floated, or vaccines or, or ... I've wondered about that...
Wow, that's a lot!
I hear they are very uncomfortable and a pita. I need a lot of serious dental work, started with misaligned bite from braces in 83 so serious...
I had a garage sale. Gave away all my dead batteries. Free of charge
Thank you :) It's a BK4o if it matters, thermostat is directly in front of the chimney pipe and blowers are on either side. We can experiment...
Yes, I did get the ashpan option, but there order was not correct so we picked that up separately and returned the feet. Far out, NO, none of the...
:eek:
And Highbeam How does the cat probe fit? Just flush on the stove top with probe inside? Our stove is here, it did not some with a cat probe or...