:thumbs:
I think I read somewhere that extreme cold does a gooder number on ticks as well, but I don't remember what that temp is.
Anyone survive?
Just fed myself, and now I need to get out to try keeping up with the snow. Back to using a shovel, as the tractor gave up on me.....well,...
Exactly.:picard:Her kids/grandkids have no desire to make money that way. It involves work.
I might be interested for my SisIL. How much for shipping to 49709?
Very interesting keeping an eye on Accuweather. Forecast low was 14 a while ago, and it was 14 ( so they said). Just looked again, and it's now 15...
Um, you just went there, eh?:rofl: :lol:
Whew! Sounds like not a whole lotta' love for Walnut. :rofl: :lol: Actually, when I said we, my wife and SisIL were the originators of the walnut...
We live in the woods, and although we have yards, they're not all manicured and stuff, so not too worried about a mess. If that becomes a...
about planting some Walnut trees around here......any words of wisdom?