Yep, that's a tad chilly. 4 here this am, which is a comparative heat wave.
That was funny...never saw that particular MP skit. "I don't want any Spam"! :thumbs:
Oh, I know what spam is. [IMG]
I tried going back to 29 but I think I twisted my back, so I came back to reality. :D:pain:
The pattern is different, but fairly normal when the air gets turned down for a long burn. What do you mean, they spammed you? I get mail from...
Hey rotti.....remember the thing about how doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result works?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Uh, I missed it, but belated Happy Birthday wildwest !!
Looks like it to me.
Did Gary buy 'em all?:rofl: :lol: I thought this was cool.
Nope, you really don't wanna' see me that way. :rofl: :lol:
Ok, you suck. All that with the Keystone? That's awesome. Yep.......Nirvana right there.
Ooooh, got some? :picard:
Didn't know you were laptop-less. Oh, and I didn't actually do anything. This is all on Grizz and Ray.:dex:
I can just see Dennis on the recumbent in the living room, with the laptop precariously perched on his knees somehow, posting away. We'll need...
I could chip in on the shipping too, if needed.
Don't you have trees on the property Dennis? :rofl: :lol:
Mad scientist. :rofl: :lol:
Absolutely, send it to Dennis. I have one, and I'd love to see Dennis with one. :yes:
Sorry, didn't mean to presume it would come to me.
Boring. I've seen it already.:D