I'm pretty sure I have this figured out. Accuweather is in denial. Forecast low of 4, and we were at about that when I went to bed. However, upon...
Oh absolutely.
Hey Katherine, welcome aboard. Just a WAG, but I'd say about 400lbs or more. Wow, I hope you had some help with that thing.
Yep, really like that show. Otto's a hoot.
I hate doing toe kicks. Check the plans you had, unless you don't have access. Maybe they planned for an island and now don't want it?
We're back down to 4. Forecast low of 7-8, so :dex::picard::shiver: ETA: so now the forecast is the current temp. Wonder how many times that'll...
Oh........I get it.:rofl: :lol:
I've had a sore neck. That just made it worser.
[MEDIA]
Uh oh, LP just upped the ante. Guess I'll just hafta make my own.
They seem larger too. Or, is that just my crappy eyesight?
Where do we place our order?
That wreath is gonna' be hard to sit on when you're slidin' down a hill. :D
On Osage Orange, I only see snow on the darker backgrounds. Switching to BC makes it gooder. No ill effects so far.
Man, I was confused as all heck, until I realized it was sideways.:picard: Very nice.
Can you be retired?
Did that back in '91, then finally quit in '06. Best thing I ever did (job wise). Congrats on doing what's best for you and your well being.
Well, ahem............. [MEDIA]
Nah, that's overrated. :D
Anything more than 2. He may not remember. :)