Oh yeah, I forgot about that thread. I like the idea of grabbing a saw from someone here on the classifieds. I doubt anyone here would try to...
That would be nice. :dex:
A little curious how you've gone through 10 chains in 5 years. No advice on a saw for $400 or less, but a lot of people here have suggested...
I upgraded to the AC30 blower. It's pretty quiet and does a nice job without being too noisy. It's running at about 25%, and from 15' away, I can...
Lets hope. Backwoods Savage , do you have DSL or Cable internet?
Reminds me of my first fishin' pole. No, seriously. Caught a carp with that thing.
Yeah, I'm fine........yeah, that's it......almost.
Weelll, since you ask.............:picard: We had a raised back porch made with concrete block with a little opening looking out to the back yard....
Forecast is calling for some possible, but if not, there should still be some on the ground despite the warmup. If not, all we need do is sign on...
One year, we all got BB guns. :dex:
Nice that you got it before Christmas! You'll have to tell us when you post the first message from it. :thumbs::D
Buddy's da man!
Gettin' there.
Pete, there's snow falling in your house. Oh, never mind.
35 is the new retired.:thumbs:
Thing is, it was working just a couple minutes prior, but yeah, it was cold. I can put it on the charger too.
The Cub wouldn't restart. This was a few days ago. I took a short vid of trying to start, and the ensuing groan...... [MEDIA] Bad starter?
All but about 5 years of my working life was spent in union jobs. Trust me, I know how hard that is. Even when you document over and over and...
How does one acquire experience? By having experiences. Gotta' give 'em a chance, but if they can't/don't/won't learn from those experiences,...
Yep. I had opened up the choocher valve to get the STT up, and it worked......a little too well. It wasn't up there more than a couple minutes....